I’m a quarter of a century! I don’t think there is anything too special about a 25th birthday besides being closer to 30 than 20 and no longer feeling like you’re looped in with the post-college crowd. I’m putting together a little recap of how I spent my birthday weekend but for now I thought I would share 25 things you might not know about me for my 25th birthday! If you make it to the end, I have a special announcement about a new giveaway…
- I live in New York City and moved from Denver, Colorado a little over a year ago.
- I can’t function in the morning without coffee. I can drink it black!
- Walking is one of my favorite things to do in the city. One day I walked over 30,000 steps! Oof.
- I have a full-time job working on the client facing side of a tech company. Glamorous.
- I’ve worked for the company since I graduated school in 2015. I moved from their Denver office to the New York City office last year.
- I went to undergrad at the University of Denver.
- I majored in marketing and minored in French and finance.
- I had multiple internships while in school that included working for an advertising agency, Hallmark, and even Boston Market! Which brings me to my next fun fact…
- I LOVE chicken. Mostly fried chicken but I’m not too picky 🙂 If you have fried chicken recommendations, send them my way!
- While in school I was in the sorority Gamma Phi Beta.
- I was also president of the sorority for a year, or as I like to call it, an “unpaid internship”.
- I grew up in Overland Park, Kansas. Its a suburb of Kansas City and on the Kansas side. (I get that question a lot)
- I have a brother thats a few years older than me that still lives in Kansas City. (shoutout to him because he bought me the camera I use to take my blog photos! #BrotheroftheYear)
- I started blogging almost 2 years ago because I thought the feeling of having free time when I wasn’t at work was weird.
- I’ve always loved fashion and wrote for CollegeFashionista for 2 years in college.
- One of my “secret talents” is being somewhat of a human GPS. I can pretty much know exactly how to get somewhere or know where I am without having to look at a map.
- I grew up as a competitive figure skater and started at the age of 3.
- My mom is a figure skating coach so pretty much everyday was bring your kid to work day 🙂 She also coached me!
- I was mostly competitive through middle school and high school. One year I got to represent Team USA and travel to Switzerland to compete. Such a surreal experience!
- My favorite city in the world (next to NYC 🙂 ) is Paris.
- I studied abroad there for 5 months my junior year of college and was able to study french and fashion while living in the dreamy city.
- I also traveled almost every weekend and made it to 12 countries and 22 cities. Check out the blog I kept while overseas here!
- I would love to travel to a few countries in Asia as my next big trip. Send me suggestions if you’ve got them!
- I’m a big clean freak and pretty much can’t leave my apartment or get stuff done before cleaning my room or making my bed. Well…most of the time 🙂
- I THRIVE on being extremely busy. I would much rather have a packed schedule from the time I wake up to the time I fall asleep and be doing a million things and going a million places and practically running around with my head cut off. I get so much more done that way and love it.
Congrats, you made it to the end and now you get to learn about a giveaway I’m starting! I’m a huge fan of Daniel Wellington watches and their simplistic design so I thought I would spread the love. I’m giving away a Classic Petite Bondi Rose Gold with a white leather strap! The color is perfect for the spring and summer and compliments almost any look. Here’s what you need to do…
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Like AND Comment on this picture…tell me your favorite birthday memory.
- Subscribe to my email list.
- Send me a Direct Message on Instagram to let me know you’re done!
BONUS ENTRY: “Like” my page on Facebook.
Entries will close Sunday April15th at 10pm EST. Good luck!!
SHOP THE POST